Weekend Warbonds

"CCU Sale

TLDR: Carrick, 600i, Vanguard Sentinel Warbond CCU are available."

During a weekend event, Sig offered various war bonds for ships like the Carrick, 600i Explorer, and the new Vanguard Sentinel. There were savings on certain ships like the Vanguard Sentinel for $20 and the Corsair for $5. The Inferno and Ion were also good options at the same price as the Corsair. The 400i had been available for most of February, making it a popular choice. The advice was to avoid ships like the Triage and the Ralien concept.

The Mantis was another option with a $10 savings, while the Dur and Cutlass Red were also considered. The preference leaned towards the Cutlass Red due to its availability and potential savings. The Hawk was another choice with a $10 savings, offering decent options like the Herold, Avenger Warlock, and Reliant Sen. The Warlock had been on sale more frequently, making it a favorable choice.

The text highlighted the unpredictability of ship sales, with some ships rarely offered as war bond options. The upcoming Invictus event and Alien Week were mentioned as potential opportunities for ship sales. The advice was to consider the ship’s history of being on sale when making a decision. The Warlock was recommended as a solid choice due to its past availability during war bond sales.

Overall, the text provided insights into the decision-making process when choosing ships during a sale event. It emphasized the importance of considering past sale patterns, potential future events, and personal ship preferences. The author shared their thought process in evaluating different ship options, weighing factors like savings, availability, and future sale possibilities. The detailed analysis aimed to help readers make informed choices and save money on ship purchases during the event.