We STOLE an F8A Air Superiority Fighter [Star Citizen]

“I got my hands on the F8A lightning! This ship is currently not available in Star Citizen, so this is a pretty incredible experience! Come check out what I discovered about this AMAZING ship!”

In this video, the content creator shares their firsthand experience of flying the F8A Lightning, an exclusive and highly sought-after ship in the game Star Citizen. They explain that the ship is currently unavailable for players to fly, but someone from their community was able to obtain one. They mention that the ship is part of Squadron 42 and can only be earned by playing through the campaign mode.

The content creator describes their initial impressions of the F8A Lightning, noting that it exceeded their expectations in terms of maneuverability. They emphasize how responsive the ship is, especially during aileron rolls. Despite its size, it doesn’t feel heavy and offers a satisfying flight experience. They also mention the ship’s impressive firepower, mentioning that it was missing one of its size four weapons due to previous damage.

The video includes footage and audio of the F8A Lightning, highlighting the ship’s powerful sound and atmosphere. The content creator admits that they had limited time with the ship and were not supposed to have it in the first place. They were able to capture some additional shots, including close-ups of the ship.

Details about the ship’s specifications are shared, such as having four size one shield generators, six size three hardpoints, and two size four hardpoints. It’s noted that the ship had four size three missiles that could potentially be swapped for size two missiles. The content creator also explores possible weapon loadouts that could enhance its performance in terms of DPS and shield strength.

Finally, the content creator mentions their excitement for future updates and the official color scheme of the F8A Lightning. They express gratitude to their community and share that they also got their hands on an F8A ship, which they plan to showcase in a future video. They encourage viewers to subscribe for updates on their channel.