Using Salvage to Make Millions! Drake Vulture and the Tobii Eyetracker are a Winning Combo! #tobii

“With the Madness of Events behind us I’ve been getting back into Salvage in all it’s current iterations to make the bulk of my Money, and the EyeTracker 5 that Tobii Gaming were kind enough to send me has made the experience not only profit”

Salvaging has been an important addition to the Star Citizen universe with 3.18 introducing the first iteration of its activities and 3.19 revising them to include the components – all of which can be a lucrative money-making method for players.

The Salvage missions are the most popular of the available activities, with players spending anywhere between 1,000 and 150,000 Alpha UEC to access the salvaged ships or vessels. Salvagers can use the Drake Vulture or Aegis Reclaimer to scrap the hull of the ship, yielding Recycled Material Composite or RMC, which can be sold at the Trade and Development Division or No Questions Asked terminals. Meanwhile, players can use the Tractor Beam to remove ship weapons of up to size 6 and components provided that the ship ports are unlocked. Certain non-player ships may even have Cargo in their holds.

Eye tracking with the Eye Tracker 5 has been a great way to improve the Salvage experience, providing an immersive and enhanced gameplay. The ability to move the viewing angle and targeting marker, shift the view with the movement of the eyes and view below the preset eye line make an otherwise tedious activity more enjoyable. Players can even involve their friends in the enterprise, have them pick up the RMC to sell at the No Questions Asked terminal before selling it at the TDD terminal, or by taking advantage of delivery missions.