Touring The Origin 600i Touring - Ship Tour - Star Citizen

“In this Star Citizen video, we’re touring the Origin 600i Touring ship. I really love what they’ve done with this Touring variant of the 600i. I couldn’t find any cargo bay in this ship so I’m assuming there isn’t any?
Thanks all for watchi”

In this video, the YouTuber, “The Goodish Gamer,” gives a tour of the Origin 600i Touring ship in Star Citizen. He mentions that he had previously toured the regular 600i, but this variant is new to him. He expresses excitement about exploring the ship and seeing any changes from the previous model. He starts the tour from the bridge, showcasing the sleek design and taking off into space.

The YouTuber highlights the beautiful aesthetics of the ship, particularly the clean white exterior and elegant interior design. He explores the different rooms and features, such as the bedrooms, bathrooms, and the bar area. He admires the attention to detail and the luxurious ambiance of the living spaces. The YouTuber also mentions that there are escape pods and a spiral staircase leading to the lower deck.

Upon reaching the lower deck, the YouTuber expresses curiosity about the cargo area and any potential changes. However, he notes that the cargo space seems to be missing, or he might have missed it during the tour. He proceeds to explore the master bedroom, where he points out the bed and bathroom. He also mentions the lack of a hangar or storage area on the ship.

The YouTuber concludes the video by expressing gratitude to his viewers, asking for their support through likes and subscriptions. He mentions that he will continue posting ship tours and expo-related content, and he signs off, mentioning how much he appreciates his audience and their continued support.

Overall, the video provides a detailed tour of the Origin 600i Touring ship in Star Citizen, highlighting its design, features, and the YouTuber’s impressions.