Top 5 Large Ships #starcitizen #starcitizengameplay #starcitizenships #starcitizennews

“Welcoem back and thank you for checking out the next in the results of our poll to the Discord and Youtube community. We asked what favorite large ships people loved . This was to include things such as the Vanguard, the 400I and other ship”

In this video, Dark Hour 717 shares the results of a survey asking the YouTube and Discord communities about their favorite large ships in the Star Citizen universe. These large ships fall into the range of the Vanguard MSR 400i and above. The top five favorite ships are revealed, based on the survey results.

At number five is the Crusader Industries Mercury Star Runner (MSR). This ship is loved for its circular hallways, ample cargo space, and hidden storage areas. It can accommodate various support and industrial vehicles, making it versatile. While it may not be heavily armed, it performs well in fights when fully crewed.

The Drake Cutlass Black comes in at number four. Known for its versatility, this ship offers 46 SCU of cargo space, surpassing many other ships in its class. Its maneuverability and fighting capabilities make it a popular choice for solo bounty hunters and as a multi-crew ship. Additionally, it has variants such as the Cutlass Red and Cutlass Blue.

Surprisingly, the Origin 400i lands in the third spot. Initially controversial, this ship’s design was met with mixed opinions. However, after revisions and testing, it has gained acceptance. The 400i makes a great team transport and can carry ground vehicles. With its six size three repeaters, it has adequate defense and performs well as a multi-crew ship.

The runner-up is the Aegis Redeemer. Designed by a group of backers, this ship stands out with its unique look. It boasts size three and size four components, making it a flying tank armed with ballistic cannons and laser cannons. With its multi-crew capabilities, it truly shines; although it can hold its own as a solo pilot.

Taking the number one spot is the Drake Corsair. Designed as an exploration ship, it also excels as a large fighter. With 72 SCU of cargo space, it competes with other large ships like the Freelancer. Its impressive firepower, including laser cannons and missiles, makes it versatile for self-defense or attacking. The Corsair was the winner of the 2953 ship Showdown, solidifying its spot as a beloved ship in the community.

The video ends with a reminder to catch Dark Hour 717’s stream and an opportunity to enter a giveaway for a Drake Cutlass starter pack.