They Put What In These Ships?! Star Citizen Ship Tours (Mercury & M2)

“We’re back at it again with more ship tours in this Star Citizen video and I can’t believe what they put in these ships! This time I’m going back to the Mercury and Hercules because I missed some cool stuff in the last episode. Thanks for hanging out with me in this video and thanks for watching!”

In this Star Citizen episode, the host is excited to finally be able to play in the test environment after experiencing numerous bugs. They start by touring a ship called the Mercury, which they previously showcased in another episode. However, they soon realize that they missed a lot of features in their previous tour, much to their embarrassment. They discover hidden compartments, a deployable radar, and a chess table that moves to reveal access to different areas of the ship. The host also shares their experience with a ship called the M2 variant, which they had recently purchased.

The host encounters technical issues with the purchased ship, such as doors not functioning properly and the inability to claim the ship. However, they find a solution thanks to a helpful video tutorial. With the ship finally working, they explore its features. They find multiple turrets, escape pods, and ample storage space for armor and weapons. They also note the lack of showers and beds compared to the number of seats, highlighting that they can accommodate up to 12 crew members but only have three beds.

The host demonstrates the functionality of the ship’s turrets and showcases the improved HUD system and new energy and ballistic systems introduced in update 3.14. They also discuss the availability of projectile ammunition and the absence of ammunition restocking ships in space. The host expresses their excitement and enthusiasm for being back in the Star Citizen universe and promises to continue creating content on the game.

Finally, the host concludes the episode by thanking the viewers for their support and encouraging them to like the video and subscribe to their channel. They also mention the intention to branch out to other games temporarily while waiting for bug fixes in Star Citizen. They assure viewers that more Star Citizen content is still to come.