The Best Features of Star Citizen Update 3.10!

"In this comprehensive video, I visually take you through the best, newest features to hit Star Citizen with 3.10, as well as provide commentary based on my personal experience with them.

Follow me on twitch to see my reactions to new ships"

In this video, the YouTuber highlights the significant changes and new features of the Star Citizen update 3.10. The video begins by discussing the additions to the New Babbage landing area, including a customizable mobiGlass and new devices. The update also includes updates to the Grim Hex area, with new hangars and a scramble race area where players can bet on races. The graphics have been improved, with upgrades to the engine’s sampling shading and atmosphere tech. The update introduces a new ground mining vehicle, weapons, and improvements to FPS AI. The flight model has been changed, making aerodynamics more closely related to the shape of each ship, and introducing a ramp-up and ramp-down effect to thruster efficiency. There are also changes to high-speed combat, fixed weapons, and turrets, making them more effective and rewarding. The overall experience of Star Citizen has been significantly improved with this update.