Stealth assault on jumptown island - star citizen 3.22

“Join me on another wild, unscripted PVP adventure as I assault the new JUMPTOWN island on Hurston in Star Citizen 3.22 (with hover bikes in all stealth mode, babyyy!!) Big shoutout to Bored Gamer, Morphologis, SaltEMike, Olli43, Level Cap G”

In this episode of Greasy Kesi, Ralphie and Greasy venture to the new Jumptown location on Hurston, which they refer to as Jumptown Island. Greasy likes to go solo but sometimes plays with random players, known as Freshies. However, finding random players to join in Star Citizen can be a challenge. Greasy encounters a player who was killed at Jumptown and offers to help, but the player advises against going there. Greasy insists on a stealth approach, planning to use hover bikes to infiltrate the area.

Eventually, Greasy finds another player who is willing to join him in the mission. They decide to use a Cutlass Black and a Dragonfly to reach Jumptown Island. They coordinate with their friend who is flying a Titan to provide a Quantum point for them to jump to. They plan to control Jumptown and execute a stealthy operation. The player they meet is impressed with Greasy’s ship and they head towards Jumptown Island.

Upon reaching the island, they land their ships and proceed on foot. They discover that Jumptown is larger than expected and encounter some resistance from other players. Greasy and his team engage in a firefight, successfully eliminating their opponents. They come across a player who initially refuses to join them but eventually gets killed. Unfortunately, their new friend gets glitched out and cannot be revived, leading to a disconnection.

In the end, Greasy destroys all the drugs at Jumptown and receives praise from Chris Roberts, the creator of Star Citizen. The episode concludes with a reference to “where are my dragons,” hinting at future adventures.