Starfield: Space RPG Perfection

"Starfield is a traditional single player space RPG, perfected in a way only Bethesda could. However, it isn’t a space sim!

starfield #bethesda #spacegames

Follow me on twitter! https://twitter.com/Morphologis
Talk to me live on twitc"

Bethesda’s new game Starfield is a traditional single-player space role-playing game with familiar mechanics used in their previous titles like Skyrim and Fallout 4. The game features a character who discovers an ancient alien artifact which drives the story and exploration of the 1000+ star systems. You’ll be able to traverse these star systems via a spaceflight drive and explore an array of planets, moons and space stations.

You’ll be able to interact with hostile and friendly NPCs and engage in combat with modern energy management systems. You’ll also be able to craft weapons, mine resources and even hire crew members to help out with ship functions. Spaceships in the game feature a NASA Punk style and can be customized with modules, weapons and engines.

Bethesda’s more conservative approach to game design is used to provide a game that can be enjoyed today. This means that Starfield won’t have fully simulated planets or a seamless transition from space to ground, however it promises to provide a rich and interesting experience. The game is due to release on September 6th 2021.