Starfield is too good

“I found the perfect planet in startled, it looks like to came right out of red dead redemption and I had to share it with all of you. I can’t help myself in this game, im constantly side tracked and im always finding other stuff to go explo”

The individual in the video is expressing their enthusiasm and obsession with playing Starfield, a video game. They admit to spending most of their time exploring the game world rather than focusing on missions and the story. They find joy in discovering new locations, such as a snowy mountainous area that reminds them of Red Dead Redemption 2. They also enjoy the ability to steal ships within the game, which they find challenging but rewarding. The individual stumbles upon various structures and outposts during their exploration, finding loot, weapons, and engaging in combat with enemies along the way. They also encounter encounters other characters within the game, some of whom provide useful information or engage in humorous conversations. Despite occasionally getting sidetracked by the game’s vast world, the individual is thoroughly entertained and excited by the ongoing adventure.