Starfield: I Toured New Atlantis and met some people | Gameplay

“In this Starfield video, I tour New Atlantis and meet some new people! I just happened to stumble upon my parent’s apartment, too. Finding my parents was really cool.
Thanks for watching and hanging out :)”

In the latest session of Starfield gameplay, the user, named Goodish Gamer, is continuing his exploration of the game universe and starts off at the city of New Atlantis. After doing a quick sweep of his spaceship to check for any leftover lockpicks or other items, he moves onto his main mission for the episode: to search the city of New Atlantis. Along the way, he chats with various NPCs populating the city, engaging in their offered quests, and aimlessly explores the massive city at his leisure, stopping by a few shops to buy new outfits. The gamer remarks on the lifelike atmosphere of the city, marked by the business of NPCs and the constant movement of spaceships in and out of the city.

Throughout the gameplay, Goodish Gamer notes the characters in New Atlantis are very human-like and take the time to meet and converse with them. He embarks on several small quests, including resolving a brownouts situation and uncovering information about New Atlantis. He also collects “biosensors” for a character called Kelton, who is studying changes in a tree. Along the way, the user makes use of opportunities to increase his cargo capacity and carry heavier items. He manages to navigate the city and accomplish tasks with the help of Vasco, his sidekick.

After exploring New Atlantis, the gamer explores his lodgings courtesy of the Constellation crew. Upon arrival, he meets Sebastian, the manager of the location, and is given a tour. The game emphasises exploration, tasking the player with scanning items like trees for data. The player is tasked with various missions to scan and gather data in the environment.

Afterwards, the gamer has a lengthy interaction with Constellation member Sarah. Sarah explains the purpose and importance of the artifacts – pieces of metal connected to a greater mystery being investigated by the Constellation crew. The gamer obtains an artifact and is asked to help locate more. Sarah along with the fellow crew members, become partners to the gamer and they embark on their quests together.

Towards the end, the player focuses more on character development and interaction. The gamer has an interesting conversation with his character’s parents, who visit him at the lodge. They gift him a firearm and some backstory is shared. Goodish Gamer wraps up by accepting a follower in the game. His new “adoring fan” approaches him, ecstatic to meet his hero. The fan asks to follow Goodish Gamer, setting an amusing and exciting tone for the next part of the journey.