StarCitizen 3.1.2d PTU - Origin ATV/100i/600i - Persistence/Gemini Ballistic Shotgun

The video discusses the latest updates and releases in Star Citizen 3.1.2d PTU, including the introduction of the 600i Explorer variant and the new Origin starter ship, the 100 series. The content creator also showcases the Gemini ballistic shotgun and the game’s persistence feature, expressing excitement for the stable performance and potential release of the PTU.

In this video, the content creator discusses the latest updates and releases in Star Citizen 3.1.2d PTU. They start by expressing their excitement for the upcoming release of the 600i Explorer variant, which they consider to be their main ship of choice due to its aesthetic appeal and resemblance to the Origin line. They also mention the introduction of the new Origin starter ship, the 100 series, which is set to replace the 300 series. The content creator suggests that the 300 series might undergo a redesign or be upgraded to fill a different role within the Origin lineup.

They mention their intention to acquire a 100 series ship due to its low cost and the potential use of LTI tokens. However, they admit that they would like to see the ship in-game before forming a final opinion. The content creator compares the 100 series to the Aurora ship, praising its simplicity and ease of use for new players in the game. They also mention the Avengers ship, stating that they no longer have an interest in it but acknowledge its versatility.

Moving on to the game’s update, they discuss the arrival of the 3.1.2d patch on the PTU. They note that the major addition in this patch is the Gemini ballistic shotgun. Other fixes included performance improvements and the disbandment of NPC characters at Olisar station. The content creator then demonstrates the game’s persistence feature by testing it in orbit above Damar. They fly a saber ship down to showcase the Gemini shotgun, commending its design and fire pattern.

Lastly, they mention the inability to use persistence in the emergency shelters and planetary stations, but remark that logging out is still possible at main stations like Levski, Olisar, and Grim HEX. They express their hope that the current PTU will soon be released as the full version due to its stable performance.