Star Citizen: Why buy a Drake Mule?

“Join me as I tell you all aboutt my newest Pledge: the Drake Mule. What’s it do? What’s it good for? Is being cute worth $45? All that and more!”

The narrator begins by discussing their initial excitement for purchasing a Drake Mule in the game Star Citizen. They explain that the Mule is marketed as a useful cargo hauling vehicle, although its true value may come after future updates to the game’s hauling system. The Mule is often purchased as a “lifetime insurance token” which allows for a faster recall time in the game. The narrator explains how players can use these tokens to gradually upgrade to more expensive ships while retaining the lifetime insurance.

The Mule features a railed storage area capable of holding six carriable crates and has locations for larger containers in the future. However, the narrator notes that the purchasable storage crates from cargo zones do not fit securely in the Mule, which may be a design oversight. The narrator also mentions that although there are limited component options for the Mule at the moment, players can still customize their vehicle.

The narrator discusses the current uses of the Mule in the game. They explain that it can be used for courier missions to deliver packages and for Zeta problem knife missions. While the Mule is not necessary for these missions, it can be more efficient compared to carrying items by hand. The narrator mentions enjoying using the Mule for contraband missions and highlights the fun of driving the vehicle in different planetary environments.

The narrator expresses hope for positive changes to make the Mule more necessary and enjoyable to use in the future. They mention that the Mule’s current uses may be limited, but they hope for improvements that will make it a more integral part of the game. The video concludes with a call to action for viewers to like, comment, subscribe, and join the narrator in piloting the Mule.

Overall, the video discusses the initial excitement for purchasing a Drake Mule in Star Citizen, its current uses in the game, and the possibility of future improvements to make the vehicle more valuable and enjoyable.