Star Citizen New Ship is EXTREMELY good…

"Star Citizen released the F7C MK 2 recently and over the past few days I’ve been trying some setups but today, I’ve put together the ultimate ballistics small fighter for Star Citizen. I have to say, in my last video I mentioned I wasn’t a fan of the way this ship flys in atmo but actually, after spending some time with it, I’ve come to really appreciate the characteristics of the ship and I actually really enjoy flying the F7C MK 2 now.

This is Star Citizen 3.22 gameplay talking about the updates coming to Star Citizen 3.23"

In the video, the creator showcases a customized ship, the f87 C Mark I, equipped with various ballistics and discusses the different loadout options available. They engage in combat with opponents, demonstrating the ship’s effectiveness and agility. The creator initially had reservations about the flight model but eventually appreciates the unique flying characteristics of the ship, emphasizing the importance of proper flying techniques like rolling into turns.

The creator embarks on a mission to take down high-risk targets, showcasing the ship’s combat capabilities against different enemy ships. They express excitement about the upcoming changes in Star Citizen, particularly in version 3.23, and the significant impact these updates will have on the game. The creator anticipates covering the changes in future content and seeks input from viewers on what they are most excited about in the upcoming patch.

As the creator continues to engage in combat and discuss the ship’s performance, they express enthusiasm for the depth of gameplay that comes with mastering individual ships in Star Citizen. They reflect on the upcoming changes and express eagerness to compare the game before and after the major patch release. The creator acknowledges the years of work that have gone into developing these features and anticipates a significant shift in the game’s experience.

The creator hints at potential upcoming content they have been working on in the background, expressing some uncertainty about its realization. They touch on the addition of animals in caves in Star Citizen, teasing future content related to this feature. The creator also mentions an upcoming video about the Taurus and invites viewers to stay tuned for more content. They express gratitude to their audience and excitement for the evolving landscape of Star Citizen.

In conclusion, the video showcases combat gameplay with a customized ship, highlights the upcoming changes in Star Citizen, and reflects on the depth of gameplay and excitement for the game’s future. The creator’s enthusiasm for mastering individual ships, exploring new features, and engaging with the community shines through in their content. They express a mix of anticipation, uncertainty, and eagerness for the evolving content and gameplay experiences in Star Citizen.