Star citizen - my fleet & the reasons behind it 2!

“STAR CITIZEN - MY FLEET & THE REASONS BEHIND IT 2 !
In todays video we re visit my fleet. Although there are less ships in my fleet this time around the size of said ships has increased. Rather than have many ships that fulfill different roles i have tried to condense it so i have ships that have the capability to function in a wide array of roles in the verse. Some ships will stay, some may leave the fleet in the future, the great thing about ships in the verse, is there is no right or wrong. These ships i feel will offer me the best possible experiance in the star citizen universe allowing me to tap into all the varied game loops.”

The video creator reviews their updated fleet in the game Star Citizen, approximately seven months after their previous fleet video. They begin by discussing the Banu Merchantman, a ship they are particularly fond of despite its foreseeable operational difficulties and crewing challenges. They highlight the ship’s versatility, firepower, and aesthetic appeal but choose to keep their strategy for using it confidential to avoid competition.

Next, the creator discusses the Polaris, a ship they have had a fluctuating relationship with, buying and melting (in-game term for trading in) repeatedly. They acknowledge the difficulties in manning the ship but are attracted to experiencing the gameplay it offers. The narrator expresses interest in other ships like the Nautilus, which they perceive to have tactical use, especially with the introduction of base building in the game.

The creator then moves on to RSI ships, including the mining ship Argo Ra and the RSI Galaxy, which offers extensive utility, including being reconfigurable with different modules for various roles like base building, refining, or medical services. They suggest using the Galaxy as a standby hospital beside a planetary base. The Odyssey is another exploration ship they’re excited about due to its self-sufficiency and self-refueling capabilities.

Further discussing their combat-oriented ships, the creator describes their love for the Perseus, a tough and armed vessel suitable for fleet defense. They also express admiration for the Origin 600i despite its need for a rework, as it offers a luxurious exploration experience. Moreover, they appreciate the Drake Caterpillar for its future modular capabilities and the Corsair for its powerful weaponry and versatility.

The creator concludes by discussing various other ships, including the Zeus for bounty hunting, the Star Runner for daily driving and future data running capabilities, the F8C Lightning for combat, the Apollo Medivac for medical emergencies, and the Gatak Ralen, a new alien starter ship they’re impressed with. Overall, they express contentment with their current fleet but acknowledge that future ship releases from Cloud Imperium Games may tempt them to further adapt their collection.