Star Citizen - Learning To Mine - Skunk Works Logistics 2 - Mining Gameplay 3.16

In this video, the protagonist sets off on a journey to learn how to mine in Star Citizen. They purchase a mining ship, find quantanium, refine it, and successfully sell their cargo, earning 750,000 credits, ready to explore further mining opportunities with a crew at Skunk Works.

In this video, the protagonist sets off on a journey to learn how to mine in Star Citizen. They arrive in Louisville, a place they usually try to avoid due to it being the heart of their sworn enemy. However, they have realized that trading in Stanton is not profitable, so they decide to mine their own cargo. They purchase a cheap mining ship called the misc prospector and head towards the Aaron Halo to mine quantanium.

After some time scanning for rocks, they finally find one with 29.5% quantanium, the mineral they are looking for. They learn that they need to heat up the rock until the charge level indicator on the mining tool fills up and then hold it in the green until the rock cracks. Breaking the fragments of the rock can also yield quantanium, and they find one fragment with 100% quantanium.

Once they have filled up their cargo with quantanium, they head back to Hurston L2 for refinement. They set up a work order at the refinery, choosing a refining method that offers a high yield and moderate speed. The refining process takes 13 hours and 23 minutes.

While waiting for the refinement to complete, the protagonist explores the mining store to learn about new modules for their mining laser. They consult with a seasoned miner and decide to try the stampede module. They also learn about a particular ring in the Iron Halo that is denser with rocks, making it easier to find quantanium.

Despite some challenges and inexperience, the protagonist slowly learns how to mine efficiently. They make regular trips back to the refinery, putting quantanium orders on and moving completed orders to their caterpillar storage station. Finally, they head to Area 18 to sell their precious cargo, earning 750,000 credits. They are now ready to take their mining skills to the next level by forming a crew at Skunk Works.