Star Citizen: Comparing all of the ships in the 100 series

This video compares the three ships in the 100 series of Origin ships in Star Citizen, highlighting their similarities and differences. The 100i is a budget touring vessel, the 125a is a light fighter variant with increased combat capabilities, and the 135c is a cargo variant suitable for hauling cargo.

This video discusses the similarities and differences among the three ships in the 100 series of Origin ships in Star Citizen. All three ships have the same dimensions and exterior design. They share features such as an externally located quantum drive access port and coolers located on the ship’s back and underside. The interior cabins are nearly identical, with component housings, cargo space, and beds.

One common feature across the 100 series ships is the proprietary air system developed by Origin. This system allows the ship to extract various gases from space and convert them into plasma, making the 100 series the most fuel-efficient ships in their size class. The ships also have a fuel scoop integrated into their design, ensuring it won’t be removed, and they come with upgraded weapons compared to what is listed on the ship matrix.

The 100i is the basic model and functions as a touring vessel. It is a cheaper option bundled with a game package. The 125a is a light fighter variant with increased speed and missile capacity. It comes with military-grade components instead of civilian-class components like the other ships. The 135c is the cargo variant with a rear compartment for additional cargo, making it suitable for hauling cargo.

Overall, the 100 series ships offer a mid-range option for players. The 100i is a budget option, while the 125a provides more combat capabilities. The 135c is suitable for those interested in cargo hauling. Choosing the right ship depends on the player’s preferences and playstyle, as the ships offer a balance between the extremes represented by the Aurora and Mustang starter ships.

Thanks for watching the video and supporting the creator through Patreon.