Star Citizen CitizenCon 2024 "C" You There

"Citizencon Tickets go on sale within hours. So I need to decide what I want to do and what I can afford. And to help with that a new membership level for the channel with some unique features.

The C You At Citizencon Membership

Give-Aways."

Daniel Raymond, the voice behind Ray’s guide, is preparing to cover CitizenCon Manchester, where he will be giving away a Hull C with Lifetime Insurance. He is faced with a decision of covering the event live from Los Angeles or Manchester due to budget constraints, with travel and lodging expenses estimated at $2,000. To fund his coverage, he is considering adding a higher membership level on YouTube called “See You at CitizenCon,” offering special pre and post-event live streams, extra member content, and a unique jacket covered in buttons with the names of members.

Members of the “See You at CitizenCon” level will have their usernames or org names displayed on buttons on Daniel’s jacket during the event, with the size of the button corresponding to the number of months they have been a member. Additionally, there will be a giveaway during the pre-show event coverage where participants can earn entries by appearing on camera and answering questions sincerely. Membership at this level also includes entry to other giveaways and counts towards cumulative membership months for other prizes.

Furthermore, the channel is making progress towards awarding a lucky player the Zeus 2 Cargo ship and the Arasta ship through giveaways. Viewers can earn entries by being a member or by subscribing, commenting with a secret word related to the ship manufacturer of the giveaway ship. The text concludes with a reminder to “fly safe” and “keep it real,” signed off by Daniel Raymond for Ray’s guide. Overall, the text outlines Daniel’s plans for CitizenCon coverage, membership benefits, giveaways, and updates on the channel’s progress towards awarding prizes.