Star Citizen | Can We Fix it? | Origin 600i

"Can we fix this mess? MinionSoldier and Execute welcome back Seerthe6th as we discuss the 600i and possible solutions to getting the ship back on track.

You can support us on Patreon, helps us with new Equipment Etc: https://www.patreon.co"

In this video, the hosts discuss the Origin 600i ship in Star Citizen. The ship is a luxury touring vessel, but the hosts have some issues with it. They feel that the ship shows its age and lacks consistency in its design. They point out that the crew quarters and passenger cabins should have windows for a luxury ship, and that the ship overall feels claustrophobic and inconsistent in its design choices.

One of the main problems they identify is the space utilization and functionality of the ship. They feel that there is a lot of wasted space, specifically in the bridge and bedrooms. The bridge is needlessly large and the bedrooms lack natural light. They also question the large amount of guns given to the pilot, suggesting that it would be more fitting for the ship to rely more on turret defenses.

Another issue raised is the lighting in the ship. They feel that the ship has too many lights and the utilization of lighting is inconsistent. They believe that lighting plays an important role in creating a luxury atmosphere and that it should be more thoughtfully implemented. They also suggest that customization options for the ship’s interior would be a welcome addition, allowing players to choose their own version of luxury.

Overall, the hosts agree that the Origin 600i needs some improvements. They believe that a rework of the ship’s interior, better space utilization, more consistent lighting, and customization options would greatly enhance the ship’s luxury appeal. They also acknowledge that the ship is not a priority for development at the moment, but express hope that these issues will be addressed in the future.