Star Citizen 3.4 ptu - Ship Tour; Origin 600i Touring Module!

The video showcases the changes made to the Origin 600i Touring ship in Star Citizen 3.4 PTU, highlighting the new touring module, luxurious amenities, and some design flaws. While the ship has a luxurious feel, it receives criticism for its lack of realism, windows, cargo space, and homely comfort.

The video discusses the changes that have been made to the Origin 600i Touring ship in the Star Citizen 3.4 PTU build. The video starts off by explaining that the ship now has a touring module instead of an exploration module. Inside the ship, there is a balcony area overlooking a lounge for guests. There are four mirrored bedrooms, each with a toilet, shower, and control panel. The ship also has a large lounge area with seating, end tables, and plants. A cool feature of the ship is a panel in the floor that allows you to see below. However, the video points out some flaws in the ship’s design, such as the lack of realism in the plant decorations and the absence of windows to see outside. There is also a complaint about the ship lacking additional cargo space and the removal of the ramp for loading vehicles. Overall, while the ship has a luxurious feel, it is criticized for its clinical appearance and lack of homely comfort. The video ends by asking viewers for their opinions and promises to cover other new ships and missions in upcoming videos.