Star Citizen 3.21 just blew my mind

“Star Citizen 3.21 PTU is doing some insane things. It’s adding all the jump points in Stanton taking you to other systems. In this video I take another look at the Pyro jump point, the Magnus jump point, and the Terra jump point, and man I’”

In the video, the speaker is blown away by the visuals of Star Citizen 3.21 update. They are particularly impressed by the quantum jump points in the game and the stunning graphics of the space stations. The speaker describes their journey to different jump points, including Pyro and Terra, and marvels at the level of detail and realism in the game. They express excitement for upcoming features like server meshing and new star systems.

The speaker acknowledges that the game is constantly evolving and updating, making it difficult for them to keep up. They appreciate the daily additions of new jump points and the three-dimensional map interface in the game. They highlight the progress made in the game’s visuals and compare them to NASA photography, expressing their love for space imagery.

As the speaker approaches the Magnus jump point, they are amazed by the beautiful nebula-like formations and the unique design of the space station. They mention that players previously had to jump to a nearby location and then fly 3,000 km to reach the station, but now they can directly jump to it. The speaker also encounters another player’s 890 jump ship and playfully tries to land on it.

In conclusion, the speaker expresses their enjoyment of the game and encourages viewers to like the video if they have enjoyed the journey. They are eager to experience more of the game’s updates and explore new features and star systems in the future. The speaker signs off with enthusiasm, bidding farewell to the viewers.