Star Citizen 3.19.1: Salvage Mission NERF?

"Star Citizen 3.19.1 has finally reached the Live servers with some fixes and “Balancing” implemented. One Such Area of Balancing was the Salvage Mission Cargo loot table.
Join me as I share with you my results of many hours of testing, and "

In the video, the content creator discusses the recent changes to salvage missions in Star Citizen version 3.19.1. Cargo has been physically implemented in the game, allowing players to transport and salvage items. The update includes a balance pass to salvage missions, reducing the value of loot recovered from wrecked vessels but increasing the likelihood of finding something. The legal salvage missions offer primarily legal goods, with minimal returns on investment, while risky salvage missions offer a better profit margin. The lawless salvage missions, which require a higher buy-in, are less frequent and don’t seem to attract as many players. The balancing changes have made salvage missions more reliable in terms of the cargo contained within, offering a clear profit for players involved in hull scraping.

The content creator shares their personal experience running salvage missions and selling the recovered cargo. They found that the risky salvage missions, despite their higher buy-in, provided a better investment with a higher return on both time and money. The legal salvage missions seemed to be more of a rebate on the initial investment, benefiting players in the hull scraping trade. The lawless salvage missions, intended to encourage player versus player interactions, have not yielded the desired results and may require further balancing to make them more appealing.

Overall, the video concludes that the balancing changes in the update have had a positive impact on salvage missions. While the potential return may not be as high as before, the increased reliability of finding valuable cargo has made these missions more profitable. The content creator encourages viewers to share their own experiences with salvage missions and acknowledges the possibility of individual variation in outcomes.