Star Citizen 3.18 PTU Wave 1 is Up! (And Down)

"Star Citizen 3.18 PTU Wave 1 was opened up today and I managed to jump in and Fly the Vulture a little bit before I bedlogged, and was subsequently caught in the queue that had started building up.

CIG have since brought the PTU down as they attempt to fix some issues on their ened, so hopefully it’ll be back up by the time I get home from work tonight!

I’ll be sure to upload some more videos of the PTU as I can!"

Star Citizen 3.18 PTU Wave 1 has been released, surprising the speaker of the video. They woke up early and quickly updated their PTU install on their computer. They were able to play the game for about 40 minutes before the server started to fill up and they couldn’t log back in. The PTU server has been temporarily taken down due to some issues.

The speaker primarily spent their time in the game cruising around in the vulture ship and looking forward to trying out the cargo refactor. Unfortunately, they didn’t find any wrecks to salvage and decided to create their own by searching for a bounty mission. However, they encountered issues with the inventory not working properly.

After attempting to log out and log back in, they discovered that there was a player limit on the server and they couldn’t get back in due to it being restricted to US players only. The servers have since been taken down for maintenance to fix some issues on the back end. The speaker hopes to be able to play again when they return from work later in the day.

Despite not having much footage to show at the moment, the speaker encourages viewers to subscribe to their channel for future updates with more substance. They also request viewers to like the video if they enjoyed it. The rest of the video consists of additional footage from the game.