Showing A Newb Orison For The First Time - Star Citizen

"In this Star Citizen video, I’m showing a newb Orison for the first time. No matter how many times I come back here it blows my mind with its beauty. If they could just shorten the time it takes to get out of the atmosphere I’d be here all the time. Thanks for watching :slight_smile: "

In this video, the Goodish Gamer and Goodish Gamerette embark on a tour of the Orison city in Star Citizen. They start by showing off the unique elevator in Orison, which is known for its short distance but impressive design. They surprise each other with their matching hairstyles and explore the city, taking in the beautiful scenery and vibrant atmosphere.

The duo visits the Green Circle, where they can purchase clothes and try on different outfits. They have fun experimenting with the character customization options, including changing hair color. They also demonstrate the functionality of removing helmets and changing hairstyles.

Moving on to the Rock, a central location in Orison, they marvel at its beauty and enjoy the pink trees and vibrant green walls. They spot a party happening at the lights and appreciate the stunning view from the Rock. They also come across a workout area, where they joke around and take a break.

Next, they explore the Hospital and find it to be a visually impressive location, resembling a futuristic medical facility. They have a humorous encounter with another player and continue their tour. They visit different shops in Orison, including Elroy’s and the ice cream shop, where they indulge in some treats.

Finally, the tour concludes with a visit to the Hercules and Mercury Star Runner ships. They showcase the impressive features and design of the ships, including ramps, seating areas, cargo storage, and recreation rooms. They also highlight the unique music that plays when the ramps open on the Hercules. The video ends with the promise of a second part of the Orison tour in the future.