SHOULD YOU BUY THE ORIGIN 600i FOR STAR CITIZEN GIVEAWAY WINNER ANNOUNCED

Baron discusses the Origin 600i in a video, providing reasons why you should or should not buy it for Star Citizen. He talks about its combat capabilities, variations, wasted space, and announces the winner of a giveaway contest, while also emphasizing the intention of his videos to inform viewers about the ships in the game.

Baron is discussing the Origin 600i in a video, and he provides reasons why you should or should not buy it. He first encourages viewers to subscribe to his channel and support him on Patreon, as well as check out his merchandise and join his Discord server. He explains that the 600i is a combat ship with size three and size two missiles, a size five weapon for the pilot, and size two laser repeaters for the co-pilot. He suggests using size four gimbals with distortion scatter guns for better combat performance.

Baron advises against using the 600i for combat against small ships but recommends using it against larger ships like the Idris. He mentions the ship’s ability to withstand hits but suggests overclocking its shields for maximum effectiveness. He also talks about the different variations of the ship, including the executive edition that requires spending $25,000. Baron admits his obsession with acquiring the executive edition for its benefits. He explains the differences between the touring and explorer variations, with the explorer having an elevator and larger cargo capacity.

The 600i is a large ship with wasted space, making it more suitable for luxury and recreational purposes, as well as transportation and combat. Baron acknowledges that some players use it regularly for combat, especially for group bounties. He advises ensuring the shields and power supply are overclocked and suggests experimenting with different builds to find what suits individual preferences. He invites viewers to share their experiences and uses for the 600i in the comments.

Finally, Baron announces the winner of a giveaway contest, Uncle Gary, and instructs him to contact him via Discord to claim his prize. Baron concludes by mentioning the intention of his videos to inform viewers about the capabilities and intended purposes of the ships, highlighting the recent fix of the broken elevator on the 600i Explorer. He also mentions that the next giveaway will be at 5,000 subscribers and signs off as Baron.