RSI Arrastra - First thoughts on the new large mining ship!

“A very quick video but I wanted to get my first thoughts down on the new concept ship - the RSI Arrastra mining vessel. I try my best not to get hyped over concept ships…today I failed.”

In this video, the content creator shares their first thoughts on the newly announced RSI Arrastra, a large mining ship in Star Citizen. The Arrastra fills the gap between smaller mining vehicles like the Rock Mining Buggy and the MISC Prospector, and the larger ship, RSI Orion. It has three lasers that offer improved maneuverability and can be used both in space and on the ground. The ship’s bridge design allows for a seamless piloting and laser operation experience. The Arrastra also features a ground vehicle bay that can house two Graycat rock DS’s, providing the ability to carry multiple tools for mining in remote systems. Additionally, it has an onboard refinery, making it more self-sufficient compared to the Mole and Prospector.

The content creator expresses excitement about the Arrastra and its potential to enhance the mining experience in the game. They also discuss how the ship can benefit the development of the larger mining ship, RSI Orion, by allowing the developers to focus on refining mining and refining mechanics. However, they caution viewers about the nature of concept sales, reminding them that the ship may not be available in the game for a long time and purchasing it during the concept sale would only result in a JPEG image in their hangar until its release.

The content creator advises waiting for more information, such as specifications and stats, before making an informed decision about purchasing the ship. They suggest paying attention to Q&As and follow-up clarifications before committing to a purchase. They also encourage new players to join Star Citizen during the Intergalactic Space Expo, where they can try out all the ships for free and use referral codes for extra credits. The video concludes with gratitude for watching and anticipation for the next video.