Origin 600i Touring Review | Star Citizen 3.19 4K Gameplay

"In this video, I review the Star Citizen luxury touring ship, the Origin 600i Touring, including a tour as well as detailed ship review. I include gameplay footage of the Origin 600i Touring in 4K at 60FPS (or as close as I could get). The "

In this video review, the 600i Touring ship in Star Citizen is explored and analyzed. The ship is described as having beautiful exterior design and luxurious interiors, creating a sense of luxury for players who are willing to invest in it. The ship tour showcases various areas, including the master bedroom, common area, crew section, bar area, and the bridge cockpit. The ship also features combat capabilities, with size 5 m7a laser cannons, size 3 missiles, and two remote turrets. The combat performance is considered good against slower targets, but not as impactful against faster ones. The ship offers good visibility and handling, although it is a heavy ship and can drift in turns. The operating costs for the ship can be high, and the ship’s cargo capacity is limited compared to other similar ships. Overall, the 600i Touring is seen as a luxury ship for those who prioritize experiencing the game’s universe in style, but there are more cost-effective options available.

The review concludes that while the 600i Touring has its positive aspects, such as its luxury aesthetic and decent combat performance against NPCs, it faces challenges. One significant challenge is its expensive price tag compared to other ships that offer more versatility and utility in gameplay. Another challenge is the existence of the sister ship, the 600i Exploration, which is cheaper and offers more utility, including a larger cargo bay and a vehicle bay. The reviewer does not recommend the 600i Touring as a practical purchase for those concerned about their in-game finances unless they prioritize the luxurious experience and sightseeing in Star Citizen.