Official LTI 600i Giveaway

YouTuber Noobifier is hosting a Patreon giveaway for their Star Citizen community, where the prize is a brand new 600i luxury edition ship with lifetime insurance. To enter, participants must be subscribed to the channel and leave a comment on the video by September 2nd, 2017.

YouTuber Noobifier is hosting a Patreon giveaway for their Star Citizen community. The giveaway is made possible by the support of patrons, with 100% of the funds going towards the prizes. The prize for this month’s giveaway is a brand new 600i luxury edition ship with lifetime insurance, perfect for exploring the galaxy in style. Nouveau Fire has previously done a full rundown of the ship, which can be found in the video description.

To enter the giveaway, participants must be subscribed to the channel at the time of the draw and leave a comment on the video. The contest will end on September 2nd, 2017, at midnight Eastern Standard Time. The winner will be chosen randomly using a number generator. The 600i ship is a generous prize donated by backers who support Nouveau Fire’s channel. The support from patrons and viewers is crucial for growing the Star Citizen community.

For newcomers to Star Citizen, Noobifier extends a warm welcome to the verse. They encourage everyone to explore their other content and to stay tuned for upcoming videos on various subjects, including Gamescom, hardware reviews, and thoughts on the show. Subscribing and commenting on the videos can increase the chances of winning the giveaway. Good luck to all participants!