New Players Guide - Star Citizen 2023

"Star Citizen can have quite a steep learning curve for new players so I’m hoping that this video will give you the best start in the Verse!

My referral code for some extra starting cash: STAR-MY2H-6P9B

Come say hi on discord: https://dis"

In this video guide, the narrator provides an overview of how to start playing Star Citizen. They begin by explaining the process of creating an account on the Robert Space Industries website and purchasing a game pack, which includes a ship and access to the game. They recommend starting with one of the cheaper game packs, such as the RSI Aurora or the Consolidated Outlander Mustang Alpha.

Once in the game, the narrator walks through the basics of character movement, interacting with objects, and using the mobiglass, which serves as a smartphone-like interface for various in-game functions. They demonstrate how to buy weapons and armor from shops, equip them, and store them in the ship’s inventory. The narrator also explains how to navigate the spaceport, find and retrieve your ship, and take off into space.

The video then covers how to plot a course using the star map and engage the Quantum Travel drive to travel between locations. They also discuss the importance of setting spawn points at medical clinics and how to access and complete delivery missions for earning credits. The narrator emphasizes the significance of looting items from outposts and bunkers to supplement your arsenal.

Finally, the guide introduces players to ship combat in the Arena Commander module, where they can practice fighting NPCs and earn currency for renting or purchasing ship upgrades. They advise keeping the ship in good condition by avoiding unnecessary risks, and recommend joining player organizations or communities to enhance the multiplayer experience of Star Citizen.

Overall, the video provides new players with a comprehensive introduction to Star Citizen, from account creation to gameplay mechanics and progression in the persistent universe.