IAE Day 12 (2023)

"CCU game analysis for day 12.

TLDR: 350R is out and the Valkyrie and the Scorpius are new! The Polaris, Merchantman, Orion, 600i, Redeemer, Corsair, Vulture A1, C1, and SRV remain available!

I always appreciate it when you use my Star Cit"

During Day 12 of the IAE event, the 350r ship was removed from the available options, indicating that new ships will continue to be added every day until the event concludes. The new ship for the day was the Valkyrie, which may be new for players who haven’t been involved with the game for long. The best savings option for the day was the starfarer Gemini, especially for those who have already obtained the caterpillar in a warbond form.

The Redeemer was also available at a $20 discount, making it a sensible choice for players looking to upgrade to a ship higher than the Valkyrie. However, the Caterpillar Best in Show and Constellation Kila were not recommended due to leaving significant savings on the table. The Mole could be a better choice if a CCU is available, although it still didn’t offer the best savings.

If players already had the Caterpillar and were looking for a middle stepping stone before jumping to a higher-end ship, the Valkyrie could serve that purpose. It would then be possible to upgrade to ships like the Galaxy for just a $5 increase, which is a good opportunity considering the potential price increase of the Galaxy in the future.

Moving on to the active warbond CCUs, all previous options, excluding the 350r, were still available from the Polaris to the Vulture. A new warbond, the Scorpius, was also introduced, providing players with another chance to upgrade if they didn’t have suitable options before. The Hurricane offered the best savings for the day, while caution was advised when considering concept ships on the left side of the CCU upgrade path.

In the standalone ship section, no new warbond ships were introduced, but all ships currently in the store came with 120 months (10 years) of insurance coverage. This provided peace of mind for players looking to spend their store credit on any available ship except for time-limited or special access ships. Lastly, it was mentioned that more warbond CCUs could be expected each day until the end of the event, with the suggestion to keep saving money for future opportunities.