IAE Day 11 (2023)

"CCU game analysis for day 11.

TLDR: Polaris, Merchantman, Orion, and 350r are all new today! The 600i, Redeemer, Corsair, Vulture A1, C1, and SRV remain available!

I always appreciate it when you use my Star Citizen Referral Code: STAR-2R"

The video is a summary and analysis of Day 11 of the IAE (Intergalactic Aerospace Expo) event in 2023. The expo features all the ships available to rent in the expo hall from November 27th to 30th. The speaker discusses the surprises at the CCU (Cross Chassis Upgrade) section of the expo, starting with the Polaris as a war bond CCU, a rare occurrence. The upgrade from the Perseus is the closest option, as other ships like the merchantman and Orion are also increasing in cost. The speaker suggests going with the Perseus due to its current price and similarities with the merchantman.

The merchantman is also a war bond CCU, and the speaker deliberates on the choices available. They mention the potential popularity of the arra and the allure of the massive freighter, the whole D. However, the speaker refrains from making a recommendation due to the speculative nature of the choices. Next, the speaker discusses the war bond CCU for the Orion and suggests going for the M2 Hercules as a safe bet due to its proximity in price.

The video then moves on to other ships available, such as the 600i Explorer, Redeemer, Corsair, A1 Spirit, Vulture, SRV, and 350r. The speaker highlights the 350r as a moderately priced ship and provides suggestions for CCU chains based on existing ships. They emphasize the importance of analyzing one’s existing CCU chains and available options to make an informed decision. The speaker also mentions the possibility of ongoing videos until the end of the event if new ship offerings are introduced.

Finally, the speaker briefly mentions that no changes have been observed in the packs section of the expo. They mention the existence of additional packs for those who spend a significant amount of money at the store but note that they cannot access and report on them. The video concludes with the speaker expressing excitement about the savings available in the war bond CCUs and their ability to complete one of their own CCU chains. They also mention the possibility of new sale items in the remaining days of the event.