IAE Day 10 Best In Show (2023)

"CCU game analysis for day10.

TLDR: Best in show ships all have WB: 600i Explorer, Redeemer, Corsair, and Vulture. The A1, C1, and SRV remain."

Day 10 of the IAE (Intergalactic Aerospace Expo) is here, featuring the Best in Show ships in the expo hall. These ships have a special paint job and are available for rent or purchase. The Vulture stands out with its unique design. The CCU (Cross-Chassis Upgrade) options for the Best in Show ships are listed, with recommendations given based on savings. The Prowler and 600i Touring are highlighted as the best options. The Redeemer, Corsair, and Vulture also have good alternatives for CCU upgrades. The war bond options are discussed, with emphasis on the Terapin and the Defender as good choices.

The Vulture’s CCU options are presented, with the Prospector and Razer EX as the best choices for savings. Other $150 ships like the Freelancer Max and Razor LX can also be considered if they fit into one’s chain. The Terapin and Defender are again mentioned as good upgrade options. Lastly, the options for the Best in Show ships as standalone purchases are discussed. Only the Best in Show Editions of the ships are available at the moment, with the standard versions unavailable. A new Best in Show Complete Pack is introduced, encompassing all the Best in Show ships at a high price. The upcoming finale of the IAE is reminded, during which all ships will be available for rent, and in-game armor and weapons can also be purchased.

In conclusion, the Best in Show ships are showcased and their CCU options are analyzed. The Vulture, Prowler, 600i Touring, Redeemer, and Corsair are highlighted as the best choices for upgrades. The war bond options for the Best in Show ships are discussed, with the Terapin and Defender recommended. The CCU options for the Vulture are explored, along with alternatives like the Prospector and Razer EX. Additionally, the options for standalone purchases of the Best in Show ships are explained, and the Best in Show Complete Pack is mentioned. The upcoming finale of the IAE, where all ships will be available for rent, and in-game armor and weapons can be purchased, is also mentioned.