I Was Salvaged To Death In Star Citizen 3.22

“I tested out the new Structural Salvage gameplay in Star Citizen 3.22 and killed in the pursuit of bringing you my thoughts on it.”

In this video, the player is excited about the addition of structural salvage testing in Star Citizen. They start off by customizing their character’s appearance, specifically their hairstyle. They then proceed to showcase the new features of the Reclaimer, a ship designed for salvage operations.

The player demonstrates the use of the new tractor beam and claw attachments for the Reclaimer, experimenting with different techniques to efficiently scrape and salvage materials from ships. They encounter other players during their salvaging missions and engage in combat, showcasing the PvP aspect of the game.

The player also explores the ability to store salvaged materials internally in the Reclaimer, allowing for larger quantities to be collected before having to unload. They discuss the potential profitability of scraping entire ships versus solely cracking them for quick payments.

Despite encountering some challenges, such as hostile players interfering with their salvaging operations, the player finds the overall experience of structural salvage in the game to be enjoyable and potentially lucrative. They also suggest potential improvements to the gameplay mechanics, such as the need for crafting bolts to fracture ships and the inclusion of alternative selling options for salvage materials.

Overall, the player provides a detailed review of their experience with structural salvage in Star Citizen version 3.22, highlighting the excitement, challenges, and potential improvements within the gameplay.