I was right about pyro 2023 & i want an apology star citizens!

“I promised you PYRO 2023 and it has now been confirmed to be playable at CitizenCon! SO MANY DOUBTERS AND NON-BELIEVERS ARE NOW REVERSE-COPING HARD. Now stand before me and BEND THE KNEE, doubters. #PYRO2023 IS REAL #CitizenCon2953 #starcit

In this video transcription, the speaker expresses their triumph and satisfaction in being proven right about Pyro 2023, a location in the game Star Citizen. They gloat about their predictions and loyalty to the game, and criticize those who doubted them. They claim to represent the new blood and future of the game, aiming to inspire hope and rid the community of negativity. The speaker challenges non-believers to apologize and threatens to replace cynical content creators with those who share their vision. However, they also caution against getting overly excited and making unrealistic claims about the game’s release, emphasizing the need to remember the history and process of game development. They explain that there are still many steps and challenges to overcome before Pyro can be released, and express their willingness to admit being wrong if Pyro does, in fact, arrive sooner than expected. They conclude by stating that the release of Pyro at the upcoming CitizenCon event is highly unlikely due to the lack of progress in the pre-testing phase.