I PAID HIM TO BE MY "FRIEND" IN STAR CITIZEN: THE BANANA MAN

“I paid him to be my friend but he ended up being my WORST NIGHTMARE!!
Not in an org? Tired of being solo all the time? Why not just PAY people to be your friend? They say money can’t buy love, but it sure can buy FRIENDS!!
IT’S JUST BUSINES”

In this video, the YouTuber known as “Banana Man” pays people to pretend to be his friend in the online game Star Citizen. He offers to pay 200k in-game currency per hour for someone to be his friend and accompany him on missions. He hires a player named Diego and they head out on a mission together. Along the way, they encounter other players, some of whom try to attack them. They also discuss the concept of combat logging, where players log out during combat, and Banana Man wants to test if the medics in the game will combat log. Diego ends up being knocked down and Banana Man tries to get a medic to come and help him, but one of the players they encountered earlier returns and kills them both. They eventually respawn and continue with their mission.

Later in the video, Banana Man tricks Diego into getting stuck in a room and takes his banana suit. Diego’s friend arrives and they team up to try and get Diego’s suit back. They encounter more players, some friendly and some hostile, and engage in a squid game where players guess how many items Banana Man has on him for a chance to win in-game currency. Finally, they manage to get some loot from another player’s ship and escape in a Vanguard. Throughout the video, there is humor and banter between Banana Man and the other players, adding to the entertaining nature of the gameplay.