I Found A New Location In Star Citizen

“In this Star Citizen video, I found a new location with a derelict outpost. I just love exploring and finding these new places. Let me know what the best contracts are to see all these locations and I’ll go check them out!
Thanks for watchi”

In this video, the YouTuber starts off by flying his ship in Star Citizen and embarking on a contract to pick up a package at a derelict location. He expresses excitement about exploring the unknown and hoping to find a reclaimer derelict ship. Upon arriving at the location, he encounters another player who seems to be attempting the same contract. They communicate briefly but without hostility. He then proceeds to explore the derelict outpost, showcasing the detailed design and atmospheric sound effects.

The video highlights the new update, version 317.2, and the YouTuber’s anticipation of improved gameplay and fewer issues with connectivity. He expresses his appreciation for the game’s visual beauty and the sense of rediscovering it every time he logs in. The landings and takeoffs are not flawless, but he safely lands and proceeds to explore the derelict outpost. He thoroughly examines the surroundings, including the wreckage, structures, and details like floodlights and plant life.

After picking up the package, the YouTuber returns to his ship, noting the potential danger of encountering other players who may try to shoot him to steal the package. He successfully takes off and heads to New Babbage, another location to deliver the package. The landing is smooth, despite the freezing weather conditions, and he appreciates the view from the rooftop landing pad. The package is successfully delivered, earning him credits.

The YouTuber then decides to take on another contract. He contemplates between various options, including local delivery and investigation missions. He chooses a retrieval operation at another derelict outpost. However, upon landing near the outpost, he mistakenly steps into a fire pit, thinking it would keep him warm in the extreme cold. This results in his character’s death.

In conclusion, the video showcases the exploration and gameplay experience in Star Citizen, with the YouTuber embarking on a contract to pick up a package at a derelict location. The new update, version 317.2, is highlighted, along with the visually stunning and immersive aspects of the game. The exploration of the derelict outpost and the successful package delivery are shown, followed by the decision to take on another contract at a different outpost, which ends abruptly with the character’s death due to mishandling the environmental hazards.