Gatac Syulen Review | Star Citizen 3.22 4K Gameplay

“In this video, I review the Star Citizen starter ship, the Gatac Syulen, including a tour as well as detailed ship review. I include gameplay footage of the Gatac Syulen in 4K at 60FPS (or as close as I could get). The gameplay for this Sta”

The Gatac Syulen is a new starter ship in Star Citizen that offers a unique concept and challenges the traditional idea of starter ships. This review explores the ship’s features and performance in the game. The ship tour reveals that the Syulen has three levels, with storage compartments, a weapons rack, a bed, a bathroom, and a cockpit. The ship is armed with three size three hardpoints and 12 size two missiles, making it capable of decent combat performance against PvE targets. The ship’s visibility is generally good, with a strong field of view for the pilot. The ship’s speed, maneuverability, and quick direction changes make it feel incredibly fast for a starter ship, although landing can be a bit challenging due to its unique landing mechanics. The ship’s operating costs are relatively low, making it cheap to run, and it has modest cargo storage for trading or cargo missions. However, the ship’s cargo storage does not work well for storing delivery boxes. Overall, the Gatac Syulen is a visually appealing and combat-oriented starter ship that offers a different flying experience compared to other ships in the game. It may not be the most beginner-friendly option, but it appeals to players looking for a unique and challenging starting experience.