Everyone On This Ship Was Terrified Of Me! - Star Citizen Gameplay

“Everyone on the 890 Jump mission ship was terrified I showed up. We’ve been showing off ships and mining but in this episode, I’m showing you boots on the ground FPS missions. Is this the first time I’ve used guns with you all? Thanks for being here!”

In this Star Citizen gameplay video, the player starts off by expressing their gratitude to their audience and mentions that they had a less than successful mining episode in the previous video. They equip their helmet and prepare for a different type of mission, which involves first-person shooting rather than mining. They head to an 890 Jump ship for an urgent boarding action mission, where they have to clear the ship of enemy hostiles. The player successfully takes out the enemy ships and heads towards the 890 Jump.

Once inside the 890 Jump, the player showcases the ship’s features and goes through different areas, clearing out any remaining enemies along the way. They especially note the presence of security ships that are there to assist in the mission and remind viewers not to attack them. The player explores various rooms and eventually reaches the top floor of the ship, admiring its design and scenery inside. They successfully complete the mission and make their way back to their own ship.

In the second part of the video, the player takes on a different mission on a planet. They need to remove illegal occupants from a Shubin facility. However, the facility is heavily guarded by turrets, making it challenging to approach. The player manages to find a hiding spot and lands their ship. They then proceed to clear out the facility, taking out the enemy occupants. Once all enemies are eliminated, the mission is considered complete.

In conclusion, the player showcases both a combat mission inside an 890 Jump ship and a ground mission at a Shubin facility. They navigate through challenging situations, including dealing with enemy hostiles, avoiding turrets, and completing objectives. Throughout the video, the player expresses their gratitude to their audience and provides insights and tips on gameplay strategies.