Drake Vulture Review | Star Citizen 3.19 4K Gameplay

“In this video, I review the Star Citizen salvage ship, the Drake Vulture, including a tour as well as detailed ship review. I include gameplay footage of the Drake Vulture in 4K at 60FPS (or as close as I could get). The gameplay for this S”

In this video review, the Drake Vulture, a light Salvage ship in Star Citizen, is explored. The review is divided into five sections, starting with a ship tour, assessing combat performance, reviewing handling and visibility, looking at operating costs, and finally summarizing the overall experience. The ship tour reveals the layout of the Vulture, including the cargo bay, Salvage module, habitation section, and cockpit. The combat performance of the Vulture is limited, with two size one Bulldog laser repeaters, but it is sufficient for engaging low-risk NPC targets.

The handling and visibility of the Vulture are described as feeling like an industrial ship, with slow acceleration and turns. The cockpit provides decent visibility for flying and Salvaging, but inexperienced pilots may struggle with the long arms and placement of the cockpit. The Vulture’s operating costs are relatively low, and its main money-making potential comes from Salvaging derelict ships, which can bring in around 90,000 to 150,000 Alpha UEC of scrap. The Vulture can also carry up to 12 SCU of cargo, allowing for trade opportunities.

Overall, the Vulture is seen as a good entry-level Salvage ship, offering an interesting gameplay loop that combines elements of mining and cargo management. However, it is considered quite expensive for what it offers, and the recommendation is to wait for the in-game purchase option instead of buying it with real cash. Despite its limitations, the Vulture provides a unique and engaging experience for non-combat players interested in Salvaging in Star Citizen.