Constellation Phoenix Review and Tour | Star Citizen 3.11 Gameplay

“In this video, I review the Star Citizen luxury ship, the RSI Constellation Phoenix, including a walkaround as well as detailed ship review. I include gameplay footage of the Constellation Phoenix. The gameplay for this Star Citizen Roberts”

The video review is about the Constellation Phoenix ship in the game Star Citizen. The reviewer compares it to other luxury ships in the game such as the 600i. The review is divided into five sections: ship tour, combat performance, handling and visibility, operating costs, and the verdict.

In the ship tour section, the reviewer explains the layout and features of the Constellation Phoenix. The ship has multiple sections, including a cockpit with three chairs, crew quarters, a bar area, and a cargo bay. The ship also has two turrets and can deploy a snub fighter.

In terms of combat performance, the Constellation Phoenix is armed with four laser cannons and two turrets. The lasers pack a powerful punch, able to take out smaller ships with only a few hits. However, the turrets are not as effective and the missiles are buggy. The ship’s shields offer decent protection but could be stronger.

The handling and visibility of the Constellation Phoenix are discussed next. The ship has good all-around visibility from the cockpit, although the heads-up display can get blurry. The ship is fairly heavy and handles accordingly, with slower turning and a tendency to sink in atmosphere. In space, it handles similarly but may require extra effort to point the nose accurately.

The operating costs of the Constellation Phoenix are moderate, with repair, rearming, and refueling expenses ranging in the mid-hundreds or low thousands. However, the ship can easily cover these costs by taking on various contract missions, including combat missions and cargo deliveries.

In the final verdict, the reviewer states that while the Constellation Phoenix has some appealing features, such as the included snub fighter and spacious interior, it falls short in terms of its luxury element. The ship feels more like a dressed-up version of a standard Constellation, making it hard to justify the higher price point compared to the base model. The reviewer suggests considering the more luxurious 600i or saving the difference for upgrades or alternative ships.