C1 Spirit Review | Star Citizen 3.21 4K Gameplay

“In this video, I review the Star Citizen starter ship, the Crusader Industries C1 Spirit, including a tour as well as detailed ship review. I include gameplay footage of the Crusader Industries C1 Spirit in 4K at 60FPS (or as close as I cou”

The C1 Spirit is a medium freight ship in the game Star Citizen, designed to compete with ships like the Cutlass or Freelancer. This ship offers versatility, allowing for solo gameplay or accommodating a few extra crew members. It has increased cargo storage and combat performance compared to starter ships. The ship tour reveals the rear access ramp, component access, and cargo section. The front section houses the living quarters, including a bathroom, kitchen, beds, and pilot and co-pilot seats.

In terms of combat, the C1 Spirit performs reasonably well. It has four size three laser cannons, two on a nose turret and two fixed mounts on the wings. It also carries four size three missiles. The ship has a single size two shield generator, making it comparable to the Cutlass Black but less protected than the Freelancer. Combat effectiveness is limited as all the weapons fire forward, requiring the ship to face the target for engagement.

Visibility is good for both the pilot and co-pilot, with clear cockpit glass and a location at the front of the ship. The ship’s handling is smooth and responsive, making it easy to fly. It has a maximum speed of 1,120 m/s, slightly faster than the Cutlass Black. The C1 Spirit is versatile, capable of hauling 64 SCU of cargo and suitable for various roles such as cargo trading, box delivery missions, and mining.

The ship’s operating costs, including repair, rearmament, and refueling, are moderate. The stock components perform well, although pilots may choose to customize the loadout to fit their preferences. Aesthetically, the C1 Spirit is visually appealing, both inside and out, with good lighting conditions. The ship’s strengths lie in its versatility, cargo capacity, ease of flying, and potential for team play. The price of the C1 Spirit is $125, slightly higher than the Cutlass and Freelancer. It could serve as a versatile stepping stone ship for players moving on from their starter ships.