Build this HUGE Overpowered Ship in Starfield

“By popular request, I’ll take you on a tour of my massive 80m long hero ship from Starfield I built for my how to guide, and then show you step by step how to build it!”

In the video, the creator showcases a huge and powerful ship in Star Citizen. Many viewers requested a guide on how to build the ship featured in the thumbnail, so the creator decides to deliver that in this video. The ship is described as the longest possible ship in Star Citizen, measuring 80 meters in length. The creator aims for a balance between functionality and aesthetics, avoiding a simple box-shaped ship. The ship’s armament includes neutron cannons and rocket launchers, offering flexibility in combat situations. Additionally, non-lethal weapons are added for potential boarding scenarios.

The ship’s exterior is designed to have a grand and imposing presence. It features rounded thrusters and a ds30 bridge, giving it a sense of scale. Inside the ship, there are multiple decks with various functional areas. The entrance is located in the engineering bay, positioned next to the ship’s engines. Moving up from there, the habitation deck consists of living quarters, an infirmary, and a lab. The mess hall, crew quarters, and captain’s quarters are on separate decks, each fulfilling their respective functions. Finally, there is the command and control deck, complete with an armory and computer room.

To build this ship, players need to visit the demo shipyards, a space station orbiting the moon of Mars in the Soul system. The creator recommends budgeting around 400k currency for constructing this ship. Some specialized parts must be sourced from different manufacturers, which are available at the demo shipyards. The video provides a step-by-step guide on how to construct the ship, starting with the Habs and gradually adding modules and components to complete the ship’s structure. The ship also includes landing gear, a gravity drive, fuel tanks, weapons, engines, and a shield generator.

Although the creator acknowledges that this ship may not be the absolute best in the game, they express their enjoyment in flying it. They encourage viewers to share their own modifications and improvements to further optimize the ship. The creator invites viewers to join their community through Discord or Twitter. They express their appreciation for the support and hope to encounter fellow players in the vast universe of Star Citizen, even though the game does not feature multiplayer functionality.