600i Rework forgotten! for Star Citizen

The Baron expresses frustration over the lack of progress on the 600i rework in Star Citizen, questioning if the marketing team played a role in delaying it. They invite viewers to share their thoughts and hope for attention from the Star Citizen team.

The speaker, known as the Baron, discusses the lack of updates regarding the 600i rework in Star Citizen. He mentions that it has been over a year since the initial announcement of the rework and no significant progress has been made. The ship team may be occupied with other ships like the Polaris and Banu Merchantman, but that shouldn’t be an excuse for not delivering a simple rework. The Baron expresses disappointment that a ship marketed as a luxury cruiser and exploration vessel has been seemingly forgotten. He questions whether the marketing team had a role in delaying the rework to potentially boost sales. The Baron concludes by inviting viewers to share their thoughts on the matter and expresses hope that the topic will receive attention from the Star Citizen team.