400i is the Xmas surprise

The video discusses the potential release of the 400i ship in Star Citizen, sharing fan-made concept art and discussing its design and features. The speaker also speculates on the pricing of the ship and invites viewers to share their thoughts on the upcoming release.

In this video, the speaker talks about the possible release of a new ship called the 400i in the upcoming Star Citizen patch. They discuss fan-made concept art of the ship, which appears to be a smaller version of the 600 model with design elements from the 300 and 600 models. The concept includes a two-seater cockpit, communal areas, and dedicated parking for an X1 vehicle. The speaker praises the design and suggests that it could be just as good as anything officially produced by Star Citizen.

Moving on to information posted on Reddit, the speaker mentions details from the 312 patch that suggest the 400i will have a crew of at least two, with two wardrobes and beds in the crew quarters. There are references to an armory and various components, as well as a bathroom and a remote turret. The concept art is again praised for accurately representing these features. The speaker theorizes that the ship may have a garage door for rover storage and suggests a possible size comparison to the Constellation ship.

The video then raises questions about pricing, considering that other recent ship releases have been priced around $600. The speaker speculates that the 400i could be priced in the range of $250 to $300. The video concludes by asking viewers for their thoughts on the upcoming ship, with excitement around the potential December surprise and the accuracy of the fan-made concept art.