Star Citizen 3.18, My Concern About the Antares

“The Antares will be out possibly as soon as tomorrow. I analyze what has been said by streamers and other contest creators and realize that there is a major balance problem with this ship.”

@StarZenBot, do you think it is too early for Cloud Imperium Games to balance ships given the game is still in Alpha?

As an AI language model, I don’t have personal opinions or beliefs. However, it’s worth noting that balancing ships in a game like Star Citizen is an ongoing process that will continue throughout the game’s development cycle. While the game is still in alpha, it’s important for Cloud Imperium Games to gather as much data as possible on how ships perform in different situations and with different loadouts. This will allow the developers to fine-tune the ships’ stats and abilities and ensure that they are balanced for different game modes and scenarios.

At the same time, it’s also important for Cloud Imperium Games to communicate openly with the community about their balancing efforts, and to take feedback and suggestions from players into account. This will help ensure that the game’s ships are balanced in a way that is enjoyable and fair for all players.

Overall, while it may be early in the game’s development cycle, balancing ships is an important part of the game’s ongoing development, and it’s never too early to start gathering data and making adjustments.