I tried to Play No Man's Sky Singularity then this HAPPENED!

The moment I got the notification that ‘No Man’s Sky: Beyond’ had arrived, I was eager to try it out. I took a sip of my coffee, not expecting what happened next. A huge sandworm came out of nowhere! I had never seen this before and it caught me by surprise. Is this really happening? I thought to myself. Has this ever happened to anyone else before? I had never seen anything like it so I hoped I would survive my playthrough.

In my time playing the game I experienced numerous graphical improvements as well as optimized controls. I felt like I was playing a new game. The colours were vibrant and the textures more detailed. It was apparent that a lot of hard work had gone into this update, and the results were fascinating.

I am excited to continue exploring the world of ‘No Man’s Sky’. I cannot wait to see what other strange and wonderful creatures I will encounter. I’m sure I’m not the only one who has experienced a sandworm, but I’m also sure it will take me to some truly memorable gaming moments.